Funktionsbezeichnung: Market Intelligence Specialist
Headquartered in Zurich and New York, Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. As a multi-boutique we focus on Long Only Unconstrained Equities, Fixed Income, Multi Asset Class, and Alternative Investing, actively managing over CHF 80bn of assets on behalf our clients worldwide.
Currently Asset Management is growing rapidly, based on strong product performance and a client-focused approach to sales and servicing. To support this growth we are looking for a Market Intelligence Specialist who will help us to answer challenging strategic questions around how client demand is developing so that we can focus our resources accordingly.
- Reports to Head of Product and Client Intelligence
- Works closely with Senior Portfolio Advisors, Sales, Portfolio Management and Sales functions to provide actionable conclusions which help them to develop their business
- Leads analysis and production of our „Market Cockpit“ which provides detailed and actionable insights into AM market and product developments
- Works collaboratively with Head of P&CI to deliver project work and answer ad hoc strategic on products and sales positioning. Goal is to provide actionable recommendations to senior management
- Manages budget for market data and relationships with suppliers
- Produces regular reports detailing Vontobel Asset Management performance for discussion in boutique and other performance review meetings
- University degree in business, science, engineering or other quantitative subject. Masters degree, MBA, CFA or relevant additional qualification a plus
- Deep knowledge and interest in asset management based on 5-10 years working in the industry or in a related role
- Highly analytical, totally fluent in conducting flawless nuerical analysis while maintaining a view of business strategy to ensure delivery of relevant insights from analysis
- Collaborative and can-do working style, looking to discuss, share and challenge ideas with colleagues and internal stakeholders rather than working in a vacuum
- Must be able to work effectively in English and German day-to-day. Additional native language capability relevant to our focus markets is an advantage
Place of work: Zurich